1.8.09

Just getting home!

Well, I just had to post before I got a little shut eye. Vera, Leslie, and me spent the entire night/morning chatting it up at the store. We literally talked until the sun came up and we have to be back at the store in a few hours. I will definately need me some starbucks before returning. I got very little scrapping done because my mojo was not flojoeing at alll....you know what I mean? I think it's from lack of time with my boo this week. You all know he inspires. Well, I spent the nite with some inspiring ladies so that better do the trick. Just wanted to do a quickie post...more to come later this weekend. Hope you have a happy saturday....mine has already begun....

Much praise goes out to the big man today...he is ALWAYS working....and boy do i love him for it.

Ash*

No comments:

Post a Comment