7.8.09

10 things I love Wednesday....on um Friday




















































Okay so I have officially started school...it is extremely hectic. I am feeling very welcome and people have been so helpful and nice. However, I am so new at this and there are like 72 bazillion things that I need to do but I am so tired from the long drives, the 5 o'clock mornings and 12 o'clock bedtimes, and the daily stresses of being a new teacher that I can not even fathom working on all the things that need to be done.






















































Anyways...I was so busy this week I didn't get a chance to do 10 things I love Wednesday...






















































Here it is...






















































#1 This picture















































































Oh God do i need to see this face right now....It makes me oh so happy.




















































#2


























Moments like this one that make me stop and take inventory of my life. Moments that make me take a deep breath, smile, and smell the roses












































































#3

























This lovely little outfit




































Slouchy with a touch of safistication....love it
























#4












This piece


































Might be another apartment purchase






















#5



























Complete Yumminess!










#6





Oh goodness more yumminess













#7




This wall decor that the wonderful Elsie has done...I have to steal this















#8



Okay this is the best little set-up...i will be committing theft of so many of these decor ideas








#9

This pretty little photo from Vogue-1950

#10
The release from Worship (especially at church on Sunday)
Well, there's the 10 things this week. Hope they served as a lil dose of eye candy and inspiration....I'm off to bed...I was supposed to be doing school work but I just played on here all night. ....I will post pics of my classroom tomorrow...Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Ash*

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I have been thinking about you this week! What are you doing this weekend....please don't tell me lesson plans arleady!! Love you, Vera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...by the way I love those buttons in that jar...oh my god...awesome!

    ReplyDelete