3.8.09

In a Funk



Well..today this is how i am feeling... I don't know what it is but I am in a total funk...I have been in bed all day and I have no desire to do anything else....There are so many things going on right now and I think that I am just very overwhelmed and exhausted....not to mention that my workout regimine has been on hiatis and when I am not in shape i do not handle it well...also not to mention that the person that I love more than anything in this world is no where to be found five to six days out of the week and talking on the phone just isn't my thing.. I know that I should not be complaining I am very blessed and I could definately have it a lot worse. ...I am just really down today...I hope that this job and move and everything else just settles down and goes well.....Well I just really needed to vent .....I hope that everyone else is feeling upity and well...if you are in a funk too im right there with you and this too shall pass....hope you guys have a good Tuesday!

Ash*

1 comment: