21.1.11

NOT today!



So our apartment is right behind Rouses. I mean right behind Rouses. It is a convenient thing at 9:30pm when we are in our PJs and out of Reduced Fat Chips Ahoy cookies and I am craving them. Shane just runs right over and grabs some cookies. It is convenient when LuLu is sleeping over and yelling for milk and we are out. Shane just runs over and gets some. However, it is NOT convenient for this little thing called sleeping. See the garbage man comes at 4-4:30 in the morning to empty the SIX dumpsters in the parking lot. Yes there are SIX. No it would be too easy and quick if there were one or two or three even, but, there are SIX. Oh and he drops them from like 50 feet in the air so that they all make this super loud noise like the sky is falling. Then after about 20 minutes of that you think it's all quiet and you can rest easy. NOT! The fruit man or the Pepsi man or someone makes an appearance at around 5-5:30. And you know that they all have to back up and use that beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep UGHHHHHHHHH for an hour. I swear they are backing up for a freaking hour. Then after they leave, the Rouses crew gets out there and starts throwing crates around. When I tell you that I HAVE HAD IT! I HAVE HAD IT! We have been living there for about two months and i have not slept through the night yet. Then, magically, when I HAVE to get up at 10-10:30 (no i don't sleep that late everyday) it is completely silent and all of the work is done. I am so annoyed. Today I lost my mind. I was literally in tears at 4am when the dumpster man was there and I yelled and yelled about it when Shane got home at 7. I CAN'T TAKE IT. So, let's just say I am a little grumpy today and I do not want to do anything.

But, this is a day that my God has made and I am thankful for it. I am just a little grumpy.

Thanks for always letting me vent little blog!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment