28.3.10

The latest creations












































































































I have definately had some creative time lately. In the last couple of weeks, I have completed some home decor projects and a few layouts. I also started a mini album of my family and I am almost finished. Here is a peek at the projects that I have done:






























These are pages from the mini album.








This is on a little piece of wood



















Some layouts.



Some studio decor.
Oh, so sorry about the quality or lack there of of the photographs. I need to learn how to photograph my projects so that they look nice. I am so glad to finally be able to share projects with you guys. It has been so long. I am excited because I got some new Tim Holtz stamps and I am going to pick up some new products today from Scrapalicious. You know that means I have to get some creating time in real soon.
Hope you guys have a great Tuesday....be back later.
Oh and by the way, Vera and I are up to something....be afraid..be verrrrrrrrrry afraid!
Ash*

No comments:

Post a Comment