9.3.10

UpDaTEs































Well, Well, Well, hello blog world!













It has been quite a while and I have been a busy little bee. I have been trying to do as much wedding planning as possible. I have also been swamped with my job..as usual. EXCITING NEWS: I ordered my wedding dress two weekends ago. It was quite the easy process. Everyone was prepared to go to another state and I only tried on four dresses and it was over. The dress that was purchased was the only one that I have seen in over 50 magazines that has sparked my interest. We went to one place, I tried that dress on first, tried three more on, and knew that nothing else was going to compare to the first dress. There were many tears and smiles and it was just a great experience. Here is a small peek at the dress. Just a little teaser.







Sorry that is all you get guys but the only people that can see the dress before the wedding are the bridesmaids. So sorry...it's just a thing that I have!







Anyways, I am so ready for some creating time. I have a little project that I wanna tackle and I would really like to start this week. I want to do a small scrapbook of this year of engagement with tons of journaling and personal thoughts. I think it would be fun to have.







Well, I am off to watch some Golden Girls before bed. I just wanted to leave you guys with some updates because a lot of people have been fussing about the delayed posts. I will post more soon...hopefully! Here's a little eye candy to get you through the rest of the week. Nighty Night!















Oh how I love vintage clothes.





This is FABulous!






Vintage clothes...vintage music...it doesn't get much better!


And this is just lovely...i mean who doesn't like to be told that they are beautiful.

Ash*

No comments:

Post a Comment