25.1.10

Class this Saturday!!


































So, I am teaching a class this Saturday at Scrapalicious. It is a mini album using looms. It has a little Valentine's Day theme. I have never ever liked Valentine's Day but for some reason, I am in the mood this year. Anyways, here are some peeks at the class.


























If you are interested, call the store to sign up. The space is limited so hurry up!









Excited about the wedding planning that I will be up to this week. Headed to see the photographer on Wednesday and going to Madewood tomorrow to finalize plans. I am thrilled to meet this photographer because she seems lovely. I am also pumped to spend some quality time with shane. Those times are always the bomb diggity.









Here's a little sweet eye candy to get you through the rest of your Monday.







I'm off for a run and some more work at the gym. Then, headed back home to read. I also see some Starbucks in my future. Happy Monday!

Ash*

No comments:

Post a Comment