3.12.09

a Little updating




































So, lately life has been just too friken busy...seriously i am absolutely sick of this crazee busy life. I feel like i need to be at least 3-4 people to be able to play all the different roles in my life. I am usually very excited about Christmas and it has always been a super big deal, however, I still have yet to put up my tree or any decorations whatsoever, that is quite depressing. When I get home from school, though, there is no desire to do any decorating at all. My job drains the life out of me. I did manage to start a December daily album. I am starting mine the last week of November because that is when my Christmas festivities began. I am nowhere near caught up or done with the few days that I have started but I will get to them as soon as I can. Here are some pics. (Sorry the pics kinda suck)








So, there's what I have so far. It is definately a fun little project, if only there was more time to work on it. I am so ready for tomorrow. You know that I live for the weekends. Vera and I are planning to get together tomorrow nite to make ornaments. I am going to Santa Land with the kids on Saturday, an ornament party at the store, and then maybe some scrapbooking. Sunday I will most likely veg out and sleep all day to prepare for Monday. Really people, does everyone feel this way about their job? Anybody have advice to make yourself love your job when you don't. HELP! Well I hope you have a great Friday and an awesome weekend! Here's how I will be feeling tomorrow!



Praise Him lots! That's the only way I'm makin it through!

Ash*

No comments:

Post a Comment