31.12.09

A little updating








































































































































So, the last few days have been filled with time with family and friends and I just couldn't be happier. Everyone is completely ready to plan the wedding and I am just enjoying being engaged. My friends are thrilled to death and they have all already given me tons of wedding magazines and want to know when we are trying on dresses. I told them when I loose 20 pounds. Lol. Anyways, I just wanted to share some pics from the Christmas festivities around here. Here are a few from the White Trash Christmas Bash.






































It was a complete blast. We love themed parties. Here are some photos from Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. The first picture is Kasi's reaction to the engagement anouncement. She jumped out of her chair and knocked LuLu down in the process. My family freaked. There were lots of hugs and tears. It was a great feeling.













Sorry there were so many photos I just wanted to share. Oh, by the way, Shane's mom bought me the Fujifilm instax camera for Christmas....the one that I posted about a while back and it is just oh so much fun. I will post the precious pictures that we have been taking with it as soon as i can. I hope that you are all having a memorable week. I think that tomorrow will include lattes, creating, and time with family and fireworks. I just can't wait. Peace out Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment