22.12.09

Creative Time










So, after a little trip to Scrapalicious and lots of money spent on the new Studio Calico and October Afternoon, I was feeling quite inspired. I actually was able to have some Creative Time! It has been a long time since I was free to create anything I wanted. Here's a peek at the two things that I did tonite!








It was so nice to see my studio a mess from the creating frenzy!




After creating I did a little bit of wrapping and now, I am off to do some reading. Ahh i just love nights like this. I can't wait until tomorrow. My friends and I have our White Trash Christmas Bash and I have the best outfit to wear. It is sure to be a blast. Oh yeah, check out the old scale I purchased from the Flea Market. I just love finds like this....well, good nite all! Keep the praises going up to heaven!


Ash*


No comments:

Post a Comment