22.11.09

Just a lil post.




































So, it is almost 2am and I am still wide awake. I slept until 5:00 this afternoon. Yep, I slept all nite last nite until 5 this afternoon. That is just ridiculous I know but it was like I had been drugged. Seriously, I tried to get up earlier and I was just completely overcome with sleepiness. I don't know what the deal was. Anyways, LuLu's birthday party is next weekend and I have been on scrapbooking overload trying to get her book finished. Here are a few layouts that I have done lately.

So, scrapbooking has been a job lately just because I have to get this book done and I am on a complete time crunch. I am so looking forward to being able to just be free creatively when this is all over. Don't get me wrong, I love making this little keepsake for Ms. Madelyn but I am just ready for a change of pace. There is definately something magical in the air right now. I have been listening to lots of Christmas music, drinking lots of gingerbread lattes, and I am even doing some Christmas reading. I am doing everything I can to get in the spirit. Well, I'm headed off to bed. Oh, by the way, Ms. Lacey has been begging me to post a layout that she loves that was hanging in Scrapalicious last Christmas. So, Lacey, sorry it took so long, but, here it is! Enjoy!



Hope you guys have a good Sunday. Praise Him as much as you can!


Ash*

No comments:

Post a Comment