15.2.11

Talk about Inspiration!

Have you ever read Artful Blogging by Somerset? If not, you need to. It is a magazine that features different artistic blogs. It is filled with articles by blog authors, Q&A's with those authors, excerpts from blog posts, and tons of visual inspiration. And, boy do i love some visual inspiration.

Here's the older issue. I just finished this one.

AMAZE!

Here's the one that I just got. I can't wait to dive into it later tonite!

I'm excited about this one because Rachel Denbow's blog, Smile and Wave, is featured in this edition. I love me some Smile and Wave blog.

Hope you are having a great Tuesday. I'll post a few creations later. Check out the store's blog for this weekend's events and some things that I've been doing around the store. www.inspirescrapboutique.blogspot.com


Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment