Hey guys. Okay I have stumbled upon something today that really has me thinking about blogging and I have a few questions.
1. Should there be boundaries on your own blog?
2. Should you censor yourself to a certain extent because your blog is accesible on the world wide web?
3. Should you keep in mind that some things may be offensive to others?
4. Should you expect differing opinions from readers?
5. If you decide not to censor/monitor what you write, should you be prepared for the repercussions (however you spell that)?
6. If you are representing companies in the industry, should that affect your blogging?
Please, please leave comments with your answers to this. I need some opinions!