27.2.11

Random Thoughts

Here is what I am thinking today:

1. I miss my hubby. We are making so much progress with this whole marriage thing and I am so thankful for that. I sure wish he didn't work as much. I am looking forward to sleeping in with him tomorrow.

2. I need to scrap some new layouts right now. I need to clean the apartment. I need to get to the gym. I need to cook. I need to do laundry. I have work to do at the store. I am in the mood to do none of these. I can't get off of the couch. I've been extremely tired lately. Wish I could just get some energy.

3. I am feeling very angry towards my body right now. I don't think it's fair that some people can "watch what they eat" for a couple of weeks and lose 20 pounds. I don't think it's fair that some people never have to work out and they look totally toned and muscular all of their life. I don't think it's right that I can NEVER cheat without seeing it in my body. I don't think it's right that if I miss two gym days, you are gonna notice. I HATE that. I am tired of constantly WORKING to just look decent!! It's so annoying.

4. I am feeling homesick. I miss my brothers. I miss my dad. I miss my mom. I've been so busy and non-stop this past week and haven't really seen them. I miss them.

5. I feel so blessed to be experiencing the things that I am right now in my walk with God. He is so merciful and loving. He is amazing and never ceases to surprise me. He is such an awesome God. I am looking forward to where he will take me.

6. I love my friends. They are so great to me. I am so thankful for them.

7. I am thrilled about my new little godchild. Her name is Ella Grace. She is absolutely beautiful. You can check out more pics of her on my store's blog. www.inspirescrapboutique.blogspot.com




8. I found out something this week that really bothered me. It really hurt me. I feel like it needs to be addressed but I guess you can say that I don't have the guts to do so. I also just saw something that bothered me. It kinda goes hand in hand with the info I found out. I wish some people would just give it a rest.

9. I can't wait to see what God has in store for my career in the next couple of years. I have really been giving that to him and hoping he takes me to whole other levels.

10. This week has been filled with so many highs and a couple of lows. I am beat. I have lots of thoughts on my mind. I feel very blessed. I feel very secure. I hope that I can continue to trust my God and allow him to mold and shape me. I will give him the negative and allow him to take care of things.

Sorry to you guys for getting all personal. This is my blog though and I just wanted to let out some...Random Thoughts.

Good Nite!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment