8.9.09

The Best Weekend with the Best Peeps




































Wow. This weekend was absolutely blissful. It was so much fun and so very relaxing. The weekend was filled with lots of creative ladies...lots of starbucks...lots of laughs...lots of layouts...lots of projects....and lots of food. (yes i gained back the five pounds that i lost...o darn) I attended Scrapfest with Leslie, Nicole P., Brandy, Choo Choo, Miss Peggy, and Ashley M. We had a blast. I also got to catch up with Anna Bess and the girls from Scrap Addicts and Simply Scrappin. The weekend just couldn't have been any better. My creative juices were definately flowing. I did ten layouts and a canvas. When I first started creating...nothing good was happening but after I got the rust off I was kicking. Leslie did an awesome school book for Pearl, Nicole did a fab mini album...u know how i love those, Brandy did some bomb diggity layouts as always, and Choo Choo was tearing it up with all the awesome Sassafras. Some of the ladies even used flowers that I had made on their layouts..i was so flattered. I just really needed this weekend to set me back in focus in my creative mind. Here is some of the stuff that I did.








So this weekend definately gave me back some confidence that I need right now to move forward with all sorts of ideas. I even had people taking pictures of my work. I was so thrilled. I feel that I need to really get back to making my creative life one of my top priorities. So this week there must be: JOURNALING-SOUL SEARCHING-CREATING-PRAYING-WORSHIP-AND RESEARCH....I know that i have also been missing 10 things i love Wednesday. I will make it up tomorrow.. (i hope)...I also made some background paper using some Tim stamps that Leslie is already requesting. I will share that tomorrow i'm off to add some more stuff to it....thanks for keeping up with this crazee blog. love you guys.
Praise him for all those peeeps that bring out the best!
Ash*

2 comments:

  1. Love the layouts! I really love the one about pausing (last one)! I will have to scrap lift that one!

    I missed not being able to come to scrapfest this weekend! I did think about it often! I miss all of my girls! I do miss and think about all of you!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your groove back girlie! Your projects rock as always. Keep the ball rolling... create, create, create!! I feel a design team calling your name!!!
    Loved seeing you this weekend. You are such a little cutie! (i can say that cause im soooo much older!)
    And thanks for the shout out in the blog! Scrap Addicts loves ya! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete