17.7.09

Oh Rainy Day


I love rainy days. I really do. I don't love it when it is out of control lightining and thunder but i love the light rain that is pittering on my tin roof right now. So, I just had to share this with you. If any of you are readers you must go out and purchase The Time Traveler's Wife. I bought it a few weeks ago and I am about 3/4 of the way through it. The movie is coming out August 14th I think. When I saw the previews for it I went out and purchased the book. I just love it. I don't know what it is about it but I just love the story line and I love the way that it is written. I don't feel like I've gotten to the meat of it yet. I think I'm on the verge of something happening. I can't wait to see how it ends.


Well, I may be getting out tonite and going scrapbook at the store. But, for now, I am going to read this great book and soak up this rain. Shane is on his way in and, as always, I can't wait to see him. After he hits the sack, (which is usually early because he is a grandpa) I am probably going to go do some creating. Well, enjoy the rain as much as you can.


Have a good Friday afternoon! Let the big man know that you love him!


Ash*

2 comments:

  1. love the rain and also love this book, can't wait for the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to go out and find this book!
    do you think they sell that down here? HEEHEE!
    how do you say that in spanish?

    ReplyDelete