3.5.10

A Little Vacay
























































Hey guys! Today was my first day back to work after having a week off. You would think that I would do some blogging with a whole week off. But, no, I did pretty much NOTHING for the entire week. I was very sleepy and I definately caught up on my rest. I also did a little cleaning and took a tiny little vacay with the boo. Surprisingly, I did no creating. I'm telling you I was as lazy as could be. Anyways, Shane and I, very randomly, decided to hit the beach for a couple of days. That is one of the many joys of being young with no children, you can just pick up and go with no prior plans. We didn't have the best weather, however, the trip was fabulous. There was lots of eating at Lambert's. I had never eaten there and I fell in love with the place quickly. It is a lot of fun and the food is pretty much FABulous. We went around town and spent one whole day laying in the sand, falling in and out of sleep, reading, and just chatting about the past and the future. Ahhh to have time with the boo! We have rarely even been seeing each other lately and we have definately been feeling strained and stressed in our relationship. It was sooooo lovely to re-connect and just freakin pause for one gosh darn minute. I took tons of polaroids and I managed to capture a few moments with my camera and phone. Here are some pics from the trip. I played with a few in picnik. Oh and yeah, excuse Mr. Burke's unruly hair. He refuses to cut it these days. It is atrocious.











So, there you have it, a little peek into our trip. I'm telling you we are like a new couple. It was so great to just hang out with my best friend again. Anyways, I have some more updates to post. I will be back in a bit with another post for ya. I'm headed outta here to grab a bite to eat and I will be back! Peace out Podnas!

Ash*

No comments:

Post a Comment