7.4.11

A few new things

Lately...all i want to do is scrapbook. guess i'm in need of some serious therapy lately that's all. hehe! Here is a frame that i created as a donation for our local university, Nicholls.



i really like the way it came out and did not want to give it away.

i have also been working lots on my new godchild ella's little book. i usually give the kiddos their scrapbook of their first year of life for their first birthday. i am trying to keep up with hers so that i am not starting on 6 months old the week before the party.

here are a couple of layouts for that book.




No the title is not egg. That's her initials. Ella Grace Guidry.




Title: And then there were five.

Hoping to get lots more scrapping done this week and weekend. I've been trying to popp into my scraproom during the few litte spare moments that I have been having.

Hope your day is beautiful.

I wanna say Happy birthday to my baby bro Copeland. He is such an amazing person with such a good heart. He is strong, loyal, determined, hardworking, sweet, and so many more things. I admire him and love him more than he will ever realize. I miss him tons too!

I'm so proud of the person he is!



Happy Birthday Cope! I love so freakin much. Hope it's a perfect day. You deserve it!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment