22.3.11

Browsing...

So, I have been fighting a little health issue these past couple of days. I am so uncomfortable that all I have been doing is sitting around and watching tv and browsing the internet.

I'm not exactly floating in the dough right now, so, it is big trouble for me to be on the net looking at spring fashion. I am definately a fan of winter but spring clothing is fun too. I found so many things that I want to put on a little wishlist and hope that someone decides to fulfill it. Hey! A girl can dream right. Here's what is making me drool for spring.

Anthropologie:







Jessica Simpson:






I found tons of stuff from Urban that I wanted to post but the pics were too small.

All i know is that my huge butt better get in the gym to even be able to look half decent in spring attire. :) Hoping to get a good run in this afternoon.

In other news: I got a new car yesterday. Yes, I have to post about that because if you would see the beast that I have been driving the past 7years, you would understand how absolutely exciting, astonishing, and amazing a new car is to me. Shane took me to the dealership yesterday and I was able to get a brand new white sentra.

I had a sentra for my first car that I absolutely loved. However, while I was on a beach vacay with my podnas the summer after my senior year, I got home, and my dad told me he sold my sentra because he got an amazing deal on a ford taurus. Let's just say the car barely ran then and nothing much changed for the 7 years that I drove it. Let me say that I am very thankful for my parents getting me a car and that I was blessed enough to have a car at a young age. However, the Taurus was a special piece. There were times when it would buck, make noises unheard of to the human ear, and even catch on fire, yes people, fire..more than once. So, a couple of weeks ago it decided to take its last breath and Shane and I knew that we just had to get something new.

I am so excited driving the sentra. Having air conditioner in your car is such a luxury. It is so nice not to be sweating like a pig while cruising to work. If air conditioner is a luxury, you can only imagine my reaction when they showed me the ipod hookup. HECK YEAH! So, thanks to the boo so very much for the amazing new car. I love love love it.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I am hoping to be feeling up to doing a lil scrapping tonite. The good Lord is healing this little medical issue so I really wanna get in my scraproom after the gym.

Happy Tuesday to you all!
Ash

1 comment:

  1. I love the anthro wedge shoes!! I just pinned them on Pinterest! Glad you are healing from whatever is ailing you. I need both of the Jessica Simpson hats!!! Got to find out where I can get them - going to search now! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete