14.7.10

bachelorette party in VEGAS= lots of inappropriate fun







Well, I am just getting home from VEGAS! Me, my mom, and six of my bridesmaids and closest friends went to Vegas for my bachelorette party. The least that I can say is that I had the ABSOLUTE TIME OF MY LIFE. There was not even one once of this girl that wanted to return home. It was perfect and just about as amazing as i could have imagined. There was lots of inappropriate fun had by all. We had a kind of no camera policy the whole trip but here are a couple of shots!




Ugh messing around with the pics makes me want to cry! I want to go back soooooooo BAD. i pretty much just pretended that I was in high school with absolutely NO responsibilities the entire time that I was there! It was lovely! Thanks to all my podnas for everything that they did to make the trip awesome. Thanks for all of the gifts and surprises too! I love ya'll more than words!

Well blog world! I shall return shortly with an important post!!!!

Ash**

No comments:

Post a Comment