27.6.10

Life Lately...














































































Life lately looks like this...












A trip to Houston..










































Engagement pics with this guy...Mr. Clint Shuttlesworth

























Lots of goofing off on the way home and in our pics...can't wait for you to see them.


Lots of quality time with my LuLu!














Celebrated my 24th birthday...











Been spending extra time at my parents' house...


Nursing this little poota back to health....she has an ear infection and like little hives on her skin that are making her itch like crazy
So that is what life looks like lately. I also have some big things happening that some of you may already know about. I will share details soon. Have a happy Sunday. I know I am. I am lying around, watching lots of Real Housewives, unpacking later.
Ash**

No comments:

Post a Comment