11.10.09

Oh so sorry!

I am so sorry my blogging peeps but I have been too busy to post lately. I have met up with bunches of you who are telling me that I needed to post so I am doing a quick one to update you on all of your questions. Yes, I have moved. I got an apartment in Raceland. I just finished moving in yesterday, slept here last night, and am in the process of unpacking getting settled and getting everything cute. I will post pics and more about the move soon. This is the best part of this post. Yes, to all of you Shane did get the job! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Do you realize what this means? I get my boo back. Yahoooo! I am so thrilled. The job is back here at home and the pay is a little blessing, so, Shane is very pumped too. I am so excited I just can't wait to see what is to come for us next. However, all of the glory goes to God because he is soooooo good! He is soooo good! Anyways, I will be posting more about what has been going on tomorrow! Check out this canvas! I am teaching this as a class at Scrapalicious in two weeks. Check out the store's blog for more info and sign up! http://www.scrapalicious.typepad.com/ Bye guys!

Ash*

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the move & Shane's job!
    i'm hoping we hear something soon for Clint!!!

    ReplyDelete